Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Original Straight Edge Juggalo

Mila Kunis or Scarlett J?

Ooooh… I'll have to go with Mila Kunis. I only liked Scarlett in Avengers.

put two celebrities in my ask and i'll say which i think is hotter.

saktiphoenix: Yu-Gi-Oh! (遊☆戯☆王) By: 008



saktiphoenix:

Yu-Gi-Oh! (遊☆戯☆王)

By: 008

27-through-time-and-space: A Card I never really understood why...



27-through-time-and-space:

A Card I never really understood why it was banned

Victory Dragon. 
Its effect reads: 
This card cannot be Special Summoned. To Tribute Summon this card , you must Tribute 3 Dragon-Type monsters. If this card attacks your opponent directly and reduces their Life Points to 0, you win the Match.

Common knowledge if it reduces your opponent's Life Points to zero that you win. I mean, it doesn't automatically drop them to zero. 

Because a Match is a best of 3. If it lowers the Life Points to 0 in the first Duel of the Match, then you win the entire Match automatically.

I wanna play Yu-Gi-Oh! so bad.

I gave away all my old cards to my buddy when I finished college, but some of my coworkers play. I had a pretty wicked Hopeless deck that did the job well enough, but I’d feel bad to ask him for the cards back; that ain’t me. I may ask for a list of the cards so I could try and build a new one from scratch though.

Until then, I bought the Zombie World deck and a Premium Collection tin to start off. The tin doesn’t have anything to help Zombie World, but it had Meteor B. Dragon which would have been PERFECT FOR MY OLD HOPELESS.

Life is weird, I guess.

Dammit, Tumblr app!

I didn’t mean to unfollow my Squishy! DON’T DO THAT AGAIN.

Photo





Model: Destiny



Model: Destiny

I don't keep track of Hockey that often but for the Pens to be swept by the Bruins...what the hell happened?

I'll note a few things:

1. Our defense was shit. Kris Letang was not playing defense at all, and more often than not, his efforts hurt us. He tried too hard to play offensively, and it failed while we were in the defensive zone.

2. Crosby wasn't playing at his peak. When he came back from his injury, it took a minute for him to play right, but he was up to speed soon enough. After removing his protective mask, it was clear that he was afraid of being injured again.

3. Too many giveaways. Big offenders were Malkin and Letang, and that was in the entire postseason.

4. Too much reliance on what "worked". It took us 6 games to beat the 8th seed Islanders and 5 to beat the 7th seed Islanders. That's not good hockey.

5. Too much reliance on veterans. Towards the end of the season, Ray Shero made some fantastic trades to beef up the team. A solid defenseman, 2 forwards who were longtime captains of their former teams. We essentially had 2 1st lines and 2 2nd lines. It was somewhat of a dream team, but they were all in the last years of their contracts, so it's unsure as to whether they'll retire, resign with us, or go to another team.

5. Boston was hungrier. They played like they wanted to win. Plain and simple. Rask was great in goal, only allowing 2 goals in the entire series. Their offense was on point, and defense shut is down at every opportunity. They were great on the PP and the PK. Flat-out, they were the better team.

Yes, there were some bullshit points in the series. There were a lot of missed calls and bullshit penalties, but that always happens. The one good thing I will say about us is Vokoun. I don't care what anyone says: the man played as good as he possibly could. Fuck what the scores said. Nearly every one of the goals he let in were goals that he couldn't stop because his defense wasn't there when they needed to be. Again, I'll note that Letang tried too hard to play offensively and it hurt us immensely.

Oh yeah, and now everyone is talking about the conspiracy that Boston will win it all because of the Boston Marathon Tragedy. I mean, what better way to rally a mourning city than to have a beloved team, an underdog, sweep the best team in the conference in their city, on the way to final triumph in hoisting Lord Stanley?

Yea, I don't believe that bullshit, but good luck to Boston. If they were able to beat us that bad, they deserve to win it all.

Are you both waiting for marriage then?

I know for a fact that I am.

Sofia Rose....what do you think about her transition to hardcore?

I mean, I've blown some loads to her earlier hardcore stuff. I'm a fan of watching her ride the D.

Does your gf have the same values you do?

I answered this earlier.

I'm proud of you for remaining virgin, even though there are some who are shocked. It's personal choice, you shouldn't be forced to have sex at this stage in your life if you haven't found who you're looking for, and if you want to have casual sex, more power to you. "With great power comes great responsibility" (I chose the perfect day to wear a Spidey shirt...)

All of this.

Does your gf have the same values you do?

If anything, we seem to share similar values.

Why is it you "can't" have sex? Personal choice? Religious choice?

A number of reasons. Yes, my religion plays a factor in it. Even though I've participated in other "sexy time" endeavors which are generally frowned upon by the church, I've still waited to have sex for that reason, which was the biggest reason for me when I started dating.

Another reason is that I don't want to have casual sex with just anyone. When I was in college, I crushed on a number of girls, and fell in love for the second time with one of them. Unfortunately, while I may still have lingering feelings for any of them, they've basically left my life for one reason or another, be it their choice or mine. If I had such strong feelings for someone that left my life and I DIDN'T have sex with them, I can't imagine how I could move forward in my life if I grew even more attached because of sex.

In recent years, another notable reason for me is that I've tried to distance myself from my father. To put it simply, I was a mistake. My dad wasn't man enough to help raise me, cheated on my mother more than once, got another girl pregnant, and left. Out of all of his children (save the previously mentioned girl who wanted nothing to do with him after), I was the one who was tossed to the side. My dad was 20 when he got my mother pregnant with me; I'm almost 23 and haven't fucked up like he did. I don't need to ruin my life or some girl's life because I couldn't keep my dick in my pants.

How about we all just mind our own business and quit trying to question what he does with his sex life and go on about our own lives, hm?

Honestly, the questions don't bother me. It's not as though they're condemning me to hell because of my choices. I don't mind explaining.

Because she can't have sex with you which is an important part in any relationship

It's important if you force it to be.

Does it bother your gf that you are a virgin?

Why would it?

I can't have that though.



I can't have that though.

My birthday is just under 3 weeks away.

Watcha getting me?

No comments:

Post a Comment