Thursday, June 6, 2013

Fat And Hot

not a sexy fat girl, but had to reblog it anyway.  this is...



not a sexy fat girl, but had to reblog it anyway.  this is creepy as hell and looks so cool!

ha ha, cute! khaleesidelrey: .i don't want that shit....



ha ha, cute!

khaleesidelrey:

.i don't want that shit. @cupcakesnchronic

truth! justmakeitstop: I used to have this poster hanging in my...



truth!

justmakeitstop:

I used to have this poster hanging in my cubicle when I worked at Standing Together Against Rape. Of all the Don't Be That Guy campaigns it remains to be my favorite. It's message is simple and to the point. It's not fucking around. Sex without consent equals sexual assault. Full stop. 

Sometime in the last six months since I made the change from victim advocate to entertainment editor I got away from my roots as a voice against violence. I softened up, stepped off my soap box and talked about bands and drag queens a lot more than rape and abuse. No one can deal with rape all day every day for two years and keep the pace up. It's rough. 

That said, I wanted to remind the internet of this campaign. That there is a place in the conversation about rape for perpetrators to own their role in this problem. I say perpetrators instead of men because it is not just men who are perpetrating. It's not strangers in dark alleys either, it's the nice guy at the end of the bar you let buy you a drink. It's the mother who assaults her children because its how she asserts power. 

So, the next time your initial inclination is to assume because they'd been drinking, or flirting or didn't scream no and hit their attacker that they weren't really raped, keep this in mind: rape happens in a lot of ways to a lot of people. And rape is about taking someone's power away. 

Don't Be That Guy (slash Person)

Off soap box, I'll be back to posting about Jareth's codpiece in no time. 

Roxxie looking just PERFECT here!



Roxxie looking just PERFECT here!

such a pretty pic of Plump Princess!  and her hair is...



such a pretty pic of Plump Princess!  and her hair is awesome!

khaleesidelrey:

.vamp and the badass. @thejoshuaproject #friends #thisisourselfie

as a rabid music collector, this is interesting as...



as a rabid music collector, this is interesting as hell!

nevver:

The rise and fall of music delivery formats

been here many many times with my girl, and damn…..it...



been here many many times with my girl, and damn…..it never gets old!

twistytwist:

Goodness me…. @ElizaAllure…… XxX

been a fan of Mandy Blake's for years, and she's...



been a fan of Mandy Blake's for years, and she's always been a stunner.  such a pretty face and that long lustrous hair over those big boobs, wow!  and to top it all off, she's got that double belly…..AND she likes girls, too!  you can't go wrong with Mandy Blake, no sir.

whether it's from front or back, Roxxie never...



whether it's from front or back, Roxxie never disappoints!  looooooove that sexy back-fat!

straightedgejuggalo:

Roxxie, wow…

Roxxie's glorious body on display….thick thighs, fat...



Roxxie's glorious body on display….thick thighs, fat ass, huge arms, oh  yes!

wow, what a BELLY!  love how it's just spilling out from...



wow, what a BELLY!  love how it's just spilling out from under the corset, all huge and soft and inviting!

mcflyver:

chubby-bunnies:

This is me! I love my body now… but because I have found the love and support from a community that loves curves, rolls, and thick, FAT girls! I started up a group on Facebook for Fat people who are Happy with their bodies (or want to be) Come join in the fun, the group is Fat and Happy or Facebook/groups/HappyFatties Please note this is a closed group so you can see the group and join in… but your friends won't see what members or you post in your feed!

This fatty is freaking hot…

don't know who she is, but she's looking great!



don't know who she is, but she's looking great!

bikini and double belly for the win!  WOW! dndem09: hnnnnng



bikini and double belly for the win!  WOW!

dndem09:

hnnnnng

what a sexy lady!  and what a belly!  don't cringe at...





what a sexy lady!  and what a belly!  don't cringe at those belly shots, be proud of what you've got…….there are plenty of us who LOVE a great big belly!  especially on a woman who's damned cute to boot.

wickedlywenchy:

Some requested more belly shots(cringes)…….I'd love a fat belly button tat…..lol

Curvy Sharon showing off and looking damned good doing it!  puts...



Curvy Sharon showing off and looking damned good doing it!  puts me in mind of a Playboy-style shot.

stancollins7676:

Oh yes!

when my girl's got nothing but her jewelry on, kind of...



when my girl's got nothing but her jewelry on, kind of like what Sweet Brandy here s doing, it drives me CRAZY!

Plump Princess out on the beach and looking fine, and in a...





Plump Princess out on the beach and looking fine, and in a bikini, too!  everybody's a winner here!

stancollins7676:

allegroblu:

what can i say that i haven't…

she's love, pure love <3

Very nice!

Mandy Blake looking both classy and gorgeous!  and seriously,...



Mandy Blake looking both classy and gorgeous!  and seriously, how anybody couldn't be turned on by THIS is beyond me.  beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, but damn, when beauty's FAT, it's unbeatable!

xxlgirls:

I love fat girls.

Ms. XXL without makeup, proving that while makeup can enhance,...



Ms. XXL without makeup, proving that while makeup can enhance, natural beauty can't be beat.

and one of my favorite things about this pic is how her massive belly hangs below her top.  when a girl's belly is THAT big and hangs below her top, it's one of my biggest turn ons!

Stitch completely makes this!













Stitch completely makes this!

No comments:

Post a Comment