Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Story In Your Eyes

spatialsoloist: It amazes me that I can accurately type at top speed without looking at my keyboard...

spatialsoloist:

It amazes me that I can accurately type at top speed without looking at my keyboard but still pour water down my shirt 'cause I missed my mouth in general.

feminspire: alyssakorea: Tumbling over the past year and a...







feminspire:

alyssakorea:

Tumbling over the past year and a half has made me see the problems of gender roles that exist in media, but sometimes it gets to the point where I over analyze every single piece of television or film that I come across. (However this in no way means that I think feminist media criticism is wrong, or should be avoided!) Mostly I just over think everything.

This is awesome!

Photo



surfacage: do you ever have that feeling…. technology makes...







surfacage:

do you ever have that feeling….

technology makes everything imaginary, my friend

Today it was really hot outside and I loved it♥

Today it was really hot outside and I loved it

Photo



sunkissed-and-fallinginlove: Summer Lovin' ☀



sunkissed-and-fallinginlove:

Summer Lovin' ☀

Photo



Photo



Photo





















munfrills: daibii: katfaceonaplanet: words can't express my...







munfrills:

daibii:

katfaceonaplanet:

words can't express my LOEV

Must reblog.

oh Romeo~~~ =))))))))))

ileftmyheartintokyo: Sunset behind Deep Clouds by hidesax on...



ileftmyheartintokyo:

Sunset behind Deep Clouds by hidesax on Flickr.

devoutfashion: Russh Magazine June 2013 -  Jourdan Dunn...



devoutfashion:

Russh Magazine June 2013 -  Jourdan Dunn by Benny Horne

Photo



Photo



sunkissed-and-fallinginlove: Summer Lovin' ☀



sunkissed-and-fallinginlove:

Summer Lovin' ☀

sometimes i forget that a lot of you have never heard my voice and i wonder what kind of voice you...

sometimes i forget that a lot of you have never heard my voice and i wonder what kind of voice you picture me having omg

japanlove: ひたち海浜公園 2013 #17 by kobaken (こばけん) on Flickr.



japanlove:

ひたち海浜公園 2013 #17 by kobaken (こばけん) on Flickr.

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment