Sunday, June 9, 2013

MoreLove4Her

looking4yourwife: I do that to my wife all the time, only I eat...



















looking4yourwife:

I do that to my wife all the time, only I eat my whole load off of her.  She cums so hard after that.

She came to me and grabbed my cock.  I kissed her deeply tasting...



She came to me and grabbed my cock.  I kissed her deeply tasting his cum and licked his load from her face and neck, sharing it with her in a deep kiss. She moaned into my mouth, pulled away and said "Fuck! I'm such a horny slut, I need you to fuck me now and don't stop until you fill me with your cum!" And that's exactly what we did…

She twisted around and dropped to her knees taking his throbbing...



She twisted around and dropped to her knees taking his throbbing cock in her mouth.  She moaned again, tasting her pussy juice on his dick just as he busted his nut in her mouth. She swallowed hard with the overflow of cum running down her face cause she knows I love that.  Just as she was milking out the last few drops, his phone rang. It was his bitchy wife. My little slut never hesitated, she started licking his cock and balls and putting on a show for him. He said "I was just helping him with something, be there in a minute." and hung up.  My wife, naked on her knees with his cum on her face, laughed and said "Thanks for the help." He said "My pleasure." Dressed quickly and left.

She likes to be taken and she knew that he wouldn't take no for...



She likes to be taken and she knew that he wouldn't take no for an answer. He pulls her up and bends her over and slams his cock into her soaking wet cunt.  She gasps and shudders as he starts pounding her pussy good and hard.  she looks at me and says.. Oh baby, I'm gonna cum all over his cock!" Stroking my own cock, I said "Do it whore!" and over the edge she went, into a long rolling orgasm. That did it for him too, he pulled out and told her he was gonna cum in her mouth…

boyboygirllove: drip drip…  :) There would be no way for her...



boyboygirllove:

drip drip…  :)

There would be no way for her to resist sucking that load into her mouth.  She would let that cock use her anyway he wanted…

She pulls His hand out of her pants, turns around and sucks her...









She pulls His hand out of her pants, turns around and sucks her juices off of his fingers in a preview of what she's going to do to his cock.  She pulls his shirt off, gets on her knees, undoes his pants and pulls them down.  His still cock pops out into her face. Without any hesitation she grabs the base of his cock and cups his balls and actually moans as she sucks into her mouth.  She loves to put on a show and tease the fuck out of you by licking your shaft and balls while slowly jacking your cock.  She looks right at me and smiles.  She sucked his cock for about five minutes, getting him close and backing off. He says, "I really need to fuck you!" She says "No" and stuffs his cock back in her mouth…

I kept working on her nipples while he moved around behind her,...



I kept working on her nipples while he moved around behind her, unbuttoned her jeans and slid his hand down to her pussy and started finger fucking her.  She starts moaning and humping his hand. He whispers in her ear, "You're a wet little slut."  She moans "Your cock is hard. Still not getting what you need at home?"

There is about a week to 10 days every month when my wife is...



There is about a week to 10 days every month when my wife is horny as fuck and more willing to let her inner slut take control.  She craves being used, and I like getting her fucked. I let our friend know and he came over for a quickie. As soon as he came in, he locked her in a deep kiss and started feeling her up… Within 30 seconds, her top was off and we were both sucking and biting on her nipples which she absolutely loves…

texassexcouple: Perfect Mr. TSC Thank you TSC… That gif...



texassexcouple:

Perfect

Mr. TSC

Thank you TSC… That gif is hot and just the way my wife love's it… well actually she loves two cocks filling her up but this is the next best thing…

Fuck I love watching her get covered in cum! And I love cleaning...



Fuck I love watching her get covered in cum! And I love cleaning her up and sharing it with her.  It turns her on so much she begs me to fuck her and fill her with cum and then eat it out of her.

tastemycream: Two amazing oral creampies. Be sure to watch...



tastemycream:

Two amazing oral creampies. Be sure to watch until the end. This might give you a heart attack… Enjoy!

Holy fuck that's hot!  I love watching my wife give head when she is on fire.  Moaning and sucking until she gets fed.  She always smiles for me when I cum for her.  I would lick her face clean, and kiss her deeply before cleaning all the cum from her body and licking her to multiple orgasms.

Or like this.  You have to get it in your mouth while your are...



Or like this.  You have to get it in your mouth while your are cuming or the disre will fade and you will never do it.

Do it and then tell me about it.

In answer to the question I received; this is the best way to...



In answer to the question I received; this is the best way to taste your own cum for the first time. 

im working up to taste my own cum. is it the same as pre cum

Damn, I wrote such a good response to your question and it just disappeared.  Another lesson on why you should save everything, and often.

To answer your question; no, pre-cum does not have the same taste as a cum.  I love the taste of pre-cum, slightly sweet and salty.  The main problem with eating your own load is that once you cum you no longer have the desire to swallow cum. It's a man thing.

 My best advice if you want to experience the taste of your own load, is to drink a cup of pineapple juice everyday and edge without cumming for at least 4 days.  Then have a nice long edging session to drive yourself crazy.  When you get close, position yourself so your cock is above you and just inches from your face.  Make sure your mouth is open.  Then let it go and let gravity do the rest. Your orgasm will rock you hard and you will end up with cum in your mouth, all over your face and all over your neck and it will be sweet and salty and you will be hooked.

If you don't like it, then at least you can say you tried it.

Been away for awhile...

I had a temporary assignment that took me places I couldn’t post. When I got back, I went in for surgery for an injury and have been rehabbing since.  Nothing dramatic or heroic, I’m just getting older and parts break down.  Hell, if I had known I was going to live this long I may have taken better care of my body and not broken so many things when I was younger…

Nah, I probably wouldn’t have changed a thing.  It’s your experiences in life that make you who you are at this very moment.  To change anything might change me from who I am today. I like it just the way I am.

My hotwife has not been very active but she has been getting fucked by a friend, on occasion, while I was gone and recovering.  I will share her latest adventure…

She is sooo easy to love.

flyindabyrd: Holy Mother of God! This is sooo fucking HOT!!! I...



flyindabyrd:

Holy Mother of God! This is sooo fucking HOT!!! I hope it is a sign of things to "cum" for me!!!

I had to stroke it!  You have to LOVE a woman who gets off so hard on DP!

mytwistedside: He just finishes with you.  He leaves for work....



mytwistedside:

He just finishes with you.  He leaves for work.  I sneak in and you get on all fours - just in time to catch this drip then clean the rest out before i put mine in you

He fucks you strong and hard but cums quickly because he loves the feeling of your well used pussy, flooding you and refilling you with his cum and then leaves.  I don't have to sneak in, its my house.  I find on your back with your leags closed.  You smile at me, kiss me and then spread your legs as wide as you can, grabing my hair and gasping as my mouth latches on…

cumfucius: She getting that overflow of semen in her mouth as...



cumfucius:

She getting that overflow of semen in her mouth as she sucks him off. 

Mmm, that's hot! I love a girl who plays with cum and gets painted.  Now give me a kiss before I lick your tits clean…

I love watching her get fucked and watching both of them cum,...



I love watching her get fucked and watching both of them cum, then licking up all I can get before slidding into her well used cunt for some good sloppy seconds.

love-creampies-and-sperm: Too fucking hot!  I NEED THIS...



love-creampies-and-sperm:

Too fucking hot!  I NEED THIS NOW!!!!!!!!  Cum would still be hot and straight from the source!

Hell yes! I would probably bust my nut in her pussy.  Then I would have two loads to eat, the one I lick and kiss on her face that my buddy just pumped out hot and fresh and the one I bust in her pussy. Doing this would make her cum so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment