Sunday, June 9, 2013

Wanna see my penis?

We're home 😊 @hannahbee329



We're home 😊 @hannahbee329

View from our hotel balcony in Lexington, Virginia @hannahbee329



View from our hotel balcony in Lexington, Virginia @hannahbee329

We made amazing time 😊



We made amazing time 😊

So today is my last full day here in NY, after dinner with my family for Easter me and Hannah will...

So today is my last full day here in NY, after dinner with my family for Easter me and Hannah will be crashing at my parents place and then up bright and early to get on the road. We figure it will take about 15 hours to get all the way down there, so that will be interesting. I’ve never really gone on any long road trips like this, let alone spent that much time with any one person. But it should be fun, especially our night in the hotel room. I am so excited to actually be doing this, starting a new life with a woman I love more than I ever thought was possible. New job, new area, new woman, it’s the perfect time to reinvent myself almost completely. My general goal is to just get in better shape and lose a little weight. I wanna look sexy for my lady =P. Anyway, expect many updates in the coming months. Love you all <3

I refuse to own a suit until I can afford one that is tailored 



I refuse to own a suit until I can afford one that is tailored 

love this band, and this album



love this band, and this album

Photo



Photo



Photo



What happened to your daughter?

I don't have a daughter, when I was with my last partner I once had a dream about us. It was a few years into the future and we had a beautiful daughter named Roselyn, she looked just like her mom. In the dream, just before I woke, she looked right at me and said "da da" 

The big move is getting closer and closer. And as it does I continue to have very mixed emotions....

The big move is getting closer and closer. And as it does I continue to have very mixed emotions. More than anything I am so happy and excited, It’s been about a month since I’ve seen my girl and I miss her like crazy. I can’t wait to have that warm, loving feeling wash over me when I see her again. But at the same time I’ve been spending a lot more time thinking about leaving, and all the things I’m gonna miss. The last two days have been really great hanging out with my friends and just doing whatever, it’s been a blast. And I guess I just have to realize that this part of my life is behind me. The parties, the extremely late nights, hours spent at bars, all the crazy hectic shit I’ve been doing. I’m gonna miss it for sure, it’s been a lot of fun. But I know in my heart that I’m ready for this part of my life to start. The nice quiet part, living day to day with the woman I love, working towards a better life for both of us, maybe even having a family someday. Which is kinda weird to think about after my last serious relationship. I still think about her sometimes, even had a dream about our daughter a few months back. I woke up in tears knowing I’ll never get to know her. There will always be a very big part of me that loves Jade, that won’t change. She meant so much to me and there was so much love between us. It just couldn’t work though, and I know that leaving things how they were was the right choice. Just gets hard every now and then when she crosses my mind, thinking of all the things we had planned. But that’s all behind me now, I have this fantastic life ahead of me and I cannot wait to start it. This is going to be so perfect =)

sinister-addiction: thelegendarylongshot: Didn't Dennis Leary...



sinister-addiction:

thelegendarylongshot:

Didn't Dennis Leary have a joke exactly like this?

Yes….pretty much lol

I would so buy these

Days like today are strange. I’ve come to notice that when left on my own my level of laziness...

Days like today are strange. I’ve come to notice that when left on my own my level of laziness reaches insane proportions. I was kinda hoping to get some grocery shopping done, clean up a bit around here, and maybe organize the fridge and my room a bit (the last one will probably still happen). So far I’ve eaten a sub, gotten dressed (pretty well I might say), and watched a shit of The Office. Yea this day is kind of a bust

Is Pac wearing a corset?



Is Pac wearing a corset?

Finally starting to sink in that soon this won't be home....



Finally starting to sink in that soon this won't be home. And I couldn't be more excited

Cats do this because its a hunting instinct to snap the neck of...





Cats do this because its a hunting instinct to snap the neck of their prey

……that just makes even creepier that it's staring at me, what does it want?

unbuttons: hermodsridetohell: BEST ADVERT EVER. W h u t Me...



unbuttons:

hermodsridetohell:

BEST ADVERT EVER.

W h u t

Me whenever I walk into a room

geminiseyes: mthwgt: wooow OMG! I feel like this girl must...



geminiseyes:

mthwgt:

wooow

OMG!

I feel like this girl must shit herself at least twice a day

Photo



tessmunster: I have kept these photos of Nick & I a secret...



tessmunster:

I have kept these photos of Nick & I a secret for a bit, but I miss my fella so much I wanted to share one with you. This was taken by my dear & talented friend Revecka for an upcoming publication. She captured our love for each other so perfectly. Can't wait to share the rest with you.

I can't explain why but this picture is just amazing 

No comments:

Post a Comment